Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dropped Call...


Cell phones, our life lines to the world around us! Not many of us go through the day without making calls, texting, checking our emails, Facebooking, Tweeting or just surfing the web. But sometimes these handy little devices can be quite persnickety! They lose our calls and cut out at some of the most inopportune times it seems. It hilarious to listen to someone in a department store yelling our their spouse who's on the other end of the cell phone as if they're trying to talk to their 80 year old grandpa.

Well how many times have we used this lack dependability to our advantage? Come on, you know what I'm talking about!! You pretend your phone dropped a call. You ask the person on the other end of the line to repeat themselves so they think they are cutting out. Some of us have even gone so far as to mimic, in our own words, the previously mentioned "cutting out" process.

Well let me share a little story with you. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting my precious gift from God, you about to get a glimpse of the true Braydon. And for those of you who already know him, this will just be par for the course.

The other night I was asking Braydon to do something, the task is something I can't even recall now. And I hear this ridiculous crackling noise coming from the hallway followed by a muffled voice that said "What? I think you're breaking up! I must being going through a tunnel or be in an elevator."

YEP! There you have it ladies and gentlemen! My child just took the quirky cell phone issues out of the cell phone and applied them to his own needs!!! Now that's out of the box thinking my friends!!! He is indeed a shining star!! Watch out America, either we'll be able to mold this brilliance into something amazing over the next few years or he'll be the next Jack Black!!! Either way I'm planning to be well taken care of in my old age!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment