Friday, July 6, 2012

KBC Day THREE Journey To...

As we come to the end of the day we are exhausted and ready for bed, but we still have so much work to do. It looks like tonight may be a late one. We spent most of today at Country Pines Printing going over cover images, orders and printing options. Tonight we are working diligently on printing specs for EACH of our almost 200 products to be sure that every product shipped out is the best possible quality it can be.

Tomorrow we are hoping to spend a little more time with them and then begin making our way to Illinois. But before that is the best part... I get to see each of my books for the first time! I am so excited! I will definitely be posting pictures of them tomorrow night!  Not much site seeing for the next couple of days but alot of meeting with other people who help make Knowledge Box so great so that's a good exchange in my opinion!

We will be meeting the wonderful ladies from CurrClick Sunday night for dinner and then it's off to Rainbow Resources Monday morning.

We can't wait to see these folks and tell you all about it!

I do have to say that I am missing my boys a ton!! Braydon is having fun with his cousins so that it makes easier on me. :)  A big thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law for helping out while I'm away!!

Until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment